September 21, 2008

When Love Means Nothing

Sorry I haven't posted in a really ,really ,long time. I have been kind of been in a cool down period, after I went through that time where I was just getting revelations one right after the other. He has just had me refelct on the stuff He has given me. What I'm posting about today is something that has talked about by the church a lot. It is the concept of God's love. This concept has talked about so much that it has been devalued. We have had it ingrained in us since we became Christians that God loves us. Because it has been said so much the word love has lost its true meaning, it has become nothing. What God has showed is that His love is not just a word you use to express feeling. So often we say I love whatever, His love however is not like the love between a boyfriend and girlfriend, not even spouses. This love is a burning DESIRE for you. This means that His heart is literally set ablaze when he thinks about. He desires you above all else. This is a love so awesome it can not be fully experienced on this earth. So I say, God does not just love, He desires you above all else.

No comments: