August 14, 2008

Redefining Untouchable

So today I went back to school and recently I have had a real passion for my school. And I wasn't sure if it was from God or just because I was going back. So I talked to God about it and I was like why do i need to touch my school, one thing they are already Christains and a they're baptists. God simply said, "I called you to touch the untouchables". I still didn't understand, I mean sure they weren't sold out for God but they were still Christians, right. And God told that is why they are untouchable, because untouchable doesn't always mean the lowest of the low. It means the ones "normal" Christians aren't willing to go after. I finally understood, I was called to touch not only the low but the "unreachable".

1 comment:

Kate said...

Kyle, you are such an encouragement to me. I am so proud of you, and I just want you to know that. See you Sunday!

~Kate